The men’s ministry is in the business of building men into wholly-developing followers of Christ; challenging men to live lives of servant-hood, selflessness, and submission. Part of our strategy for developing men of faith is by providing opportunities through which men actually practice these core values and virtues before the church, our community, and our families. SHBC’s men’s fellowship teaches how to become brothers walking hand-in-hand for Christ and how to deal with daily conflicts and struggles the world brings. For more on our Men’s Ministry contact our Executive Pastor, Steve Watkins.
Spiritual Growth and Fellowships
- Men’s Fellowship – Common Ground – two choices
- Every Thursday morning from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. in The Meeting Room near the Gym – perfect for the early riser or the before work option.
- Every Wednesday night from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. in room 206 – perfect for the after work crowd or for those dads who have children in Wednesday night activities at the church!
Come be a part of this fellowship time and use this weekly opportunity to foster personal relationships with other Christian men.
Men’s Ministry Events
WILD GAME FEED – GET YOUR GAME ONE – June 3 at 5:00p
- Men and boys of all ages are welcome to join in this exciting evening of fellowship, feast and to hear our dynamic special guest speaker, Dr. Everett Piper.
- Join us at the Enlow Ranch, 14502 W 186th St, in Sapulpa
- Bring a bag of chips to add to the feast!
- Sign up for this Men’s event at mysouthernhills.info
Men’s Charge – STRONG IN INTEGRITY, FAITH, CONVICTIONS, THE WORD – August 25-26
- Men, mark this weekend on your calendar! We will have a great speaker and fun fellowship at Camp Tulokogee this fall!
- Men, don’t miss out on this great weekend event! Our guest speaker will be Michael Thompson, author of “The Heart of a Warrior” Bible study series. The weekend includes one night lodging, 3 meals and other fun activities. We will meet at Camp Tulokogee’s newly renovated facilities about 45 minutes from Tulsa. We begin with a great dinner Friday night and conclude after lunch on Saturday. Come for all or part as your schedule allows! Cost:$60
- Signup at mysouthernhills.info