Senior AdultS Ministry
The SHBC Senior Adults Ministry is about building up the Body of Christ by providing the best opportunity possible for older adults to continue becoming fully developing followers of Christ. Contact these leaders to learn more about our Senior Adult Ministry: Sr. Adults Ministry Lay Leader: Tom McIntyre or Sr. Adult Event Planner: Lisa Meacham.
Special Events for Senior Adults
Lunch & Guest!
Enjoy an interesting speaker or entertainment group. Every 2nd Thursday at 11:30 a.m. Bring a side dish or dessert to share. Main dish will be furnished by the church. We are taking a brief break this summer. Plan on joining us Thursday, August, 11 for Lunch, Entertainment and Ice Cream!
Spiritual Growth and Fellowships
- Sunday morning Bible Study, 9:15 a.m.
- Monday afternoon Bible Study, 1:30 p.m.
- Mid-week Community classes, 6:15 P.M.
- Potluck lunches with guest speakers, every 2nd Thursday, 11:30 a.m.
- Day trips to musical and seasonal events
- Nursing home & Homebound visitation, monthly